ronnie baxter > Photographer
+44(0)7850 030187 Advertising > Commercial > Landscape Photography > All Images ©ronnie baxter
One to One Training Sessions are probably the most effective way of learning quickly - the focus is on exactly what you need to learn.
For absolute beginners and more experienced photographers - It's an ideal way to get exactly what you need from your training. With over 25 years in the photographic industry and currently lecturing in photography at Edinburgh College, I have a wealth of experience in helping people learn.
I can collect you from your home or hotel and we'll visit some of the fabulous seascape locations around the coast.
Your day will be planned and paced just for you. Unlike some group situations - if you're an absolute beginner you don't have to worry you're being left behind and if you're more experienced you won't feel as though you're being held back - You'll have my undivided attention at all times.
Whole day session £400 - add a friend or partner £150
Call me on 07850 0303187 or email me email@example.com to plan your day and gift vouchers are available if you'd like a special present for someone.
What you'll need -
Digital camera and lens/lenses
Memory cards - at least 2 empty high capacity cards - you won't have to erase images in the middle of a workshop
Card reader and/or cable to connect your camera to your laptop
Tripod - a good steady tripod is essential for some of the courses and is a good way to encourage students to slow down and consider the image before shooting
Remote release - if possible, but not essential
Solid and graduated neutral density filters for some of the courses
Laptop with Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Photoshop Elements and/or Adobe Lightroom, Flash drive and/or external storage drive
Suitable footwear and warm layers of clothing and waterproofs - the Scottish weather can change dramatically and quickly if we're on location.
A sense of humour and a love of photography
Workshop Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Payment in full or an agreed deposit amount is required at the time of booking.
2. Where applicable, any balance of the workshop price is due by the stipulated date. If the booking is made after this date then the full amount is due at the time of booking.
3. If a cancellation is made by a client I will endeavour to do all I can to fill your place prior to the workshop starting and if successful, I will then refund your payment in full. However if I am unable to fill your place then you would forfeit your payment.
4. I reserve the right to alter or cancel any workshop. Should an alteration or cancellation become necessary including in the case of force majeure, you will have the choice of of accepting the change, taking an alternative workshop (if this is of a lower price we will refund the difference), or withdrawing from the contract and accepting a refund of all monies paid.
5. Force majeure is unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, such as war or the threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, flood or adverse weather conditions.
6. In the unlikely event I may be unable to attend due to illness or other circumstances beyond my control, I will attempt to provide a replacement tutor. If this is not possible then the workshop will be cancelled and the provisions of clause 5 will come into effect.
7. The type of workshops I offer requires flexibility and must allow for alternatives. For this reason any outline itinerary must be taken as an indication of what may take place on the workshop.
8. Ronnie Baxter does not accept liability for any loss or additional expense caused by delay or interruption to travel services through weather conditions, civil disturbances, industrial action, strikes, wars, floods or sickness. Such losses or additional expenses are the responsibility of the passenger.
9. It is the responsibility of the client to obtain the appropriate travel insurance cover before beginning the workshop . The insurance must cover the loss, expenses and damages arising from, including but not limited to, the cancellation of the workshop (whether in whole or in part), personal accident and injury, medical and repatriation costs (for those travelling from abroad), loss of baggage and personal money and belongings and flight cancellations and delays (if applicable).